This policy is only available to residents of the United Kingdom.
Insurance cannot be purchased once your trip has commenced and must be purchased whilst in the United Kingdom.
A family policy is for the main insured person, his/her spouse, Civil Partner or Common Law Partner, and upto 3 of their dependent children under 18 years of age (in full-time education and residing with them). For annual multi-trip policies, each insured adult can travel independently. All members of the family must live at the same address.
A couple policy is for 2 adults in a relationship, living at the same address.
Cover is only provided for trips in the United Kingdom if you have a minimum of two nights’ pre-booked and pre-paid accommodation.
Your trip must start and end in the United Kingdom and you must have a return ticket.
If you are a United Kingdom resident living in Northern Ireland and your travel itinerary requires you to use Republic of Ireland departure/arrival points, your cover will be as if you were still travelling from Northern Ireland.
You should note that the policy will NOT cover you if:
- You reside outside of the United Kingdom;
- You are over the age of 85 years old when you purchase a Single Trip policy with Jet2 Holidays or over the age of 75 when you purchase a Single Trip policy with Jet2.com;
- You are over the age of 70 when you purchase an Annual Multi-trip Policy with Jet2 Holidays or over the age of 75 when you purchase an Annual policy with Jet2.com;
- You require cover for a Cruise;
- You require Winter Sports cover but are over the age of 60, or you have not paid the appropriate extra premium and selected the winter sports option for medical screening;
- You are not registered with a General Practitioner in your home country.
Cover is provided for single trips up to 365 days and on an Annual policy any number of trips in the policy year but limited to 31 days per trip.